96 years old woman searching for her only soN..

A picture has emerge on twitter, the picture which reveals a 96 years old woman searching for her son.. The woman was seen carrying a ply card sending an emotional message to the world. 
My Name is Nancy Thomas
 I am 96 years old and am looking for my son!

Name :Donald Lee Thomas
Birthdate : Nov 18th, 1954
Born in: Crawfords ville IN
Last known location :Atlanta GA area
HE was not give up for adoption 
Pls help me find my son!
It has been over 10 years and I would lov nothing
More than to hear from him!
I am aging and my health is not the best
Pls help Me in my long search for Donald Lee
Contact: hitesos07@aol.com. Thank you
Donald I love you... 
she wrote

         
 Check this outHandbag sold for N142.5M



No comments:

Must Read

10 most Dangerous selfies Ever taken

The selfie has become a part of our lives, whether that is a good or bad thing is another issue! We think that there are pros and cons to t...