Billonaire Kidnapper "Evans" : I now read My Bible


The Billionaire Kidnapper  Chukwudemeje George Onwuamadike also known as "Evans" who made his money through kidnapping and drug pushing,who is currently being detained by the operatives of the inspector General of Police's Intelligence Response Team (IRT) in Lagos,  said " I lived a simple life although i had money. My neighbor  thought i was a businessman. On the day i was arrested, i had this strange feeling. so i decided to stay indoors.


" I regret all my actions, as you can see I am now reading my bible, particularly the book of lamentation. I don't know what faith holds in stock for me with Lagos state's law on kidnapping" he said.

Evans who also reveals that that he installed close circuit camera (CCTV) in all his house to prevent his arrest. HE also stated that he had people on ground monitoring the CCTV. The monitor gave him daily reports on the identities of those who came suspiciously close to his house.

Evans personally carried out profiling of CCTV footage to ensure he was not being trailed by security operatives.

No comments:

Must Read

10 most Dangerous selfies Ever taken

The selfie has become a part of our lives, whether that is a good or bad thing is another issue! We think that there are pros and cons to t...